Diploma in Theology (Dip.Th.)
The Dip.Th. is an introductory program for learners with a variety of academic backgrounds and usually requires a high school diploma. Please contact us to discuss your background.
Master of Theological Studies (M.T.S.)
Admission to the M.T.S requires previous theological study. Two examples are
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject and some formal academic theology
- A diploma in theology and at least three years of documented ministry experience
Master of Theology (M.Th.)
Please see Union Theological Seminary’s website.
The admissions process for our academic programs has two parts: application and interview.
Email each element of the application (below) to Mikko Sivonen (email@example.com) and Shaun Rossi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Complete ATS Application Form
- A 600-800 word autobiographical essay explaining:
- Your reasons for applying to ATS;
- An assessment of your strengths and weaknesses as an applicant for theological studies;
- The significant events of your life, your Christian experience, and your relationship to the church.
- Three letters of recommendation (Download ATS Reference Form):
- Your Pastor;
- An advisor in an academic setting, or a supervisor who is acquainted with your work ethic;
- A non-relative layperson who has known you in a church role or professional setting.
- Note: married students must send a letter from their spouse expressing their support for their chosen study program.
- Official transcripts from educational institution you have attended.
After a student’s application has been received and assessed the applicant may be invited for an in person or video interview.
+ Dissertation (600€)